Chautauqua Works is offering a wage subsidy reimbursement to businesses.
Businesses may be eligible to receive up to 75% of customer's wages and fringe benefits for eight (8) weeks. If the customer is retained by the business for 90 days after the eight-week period, then the remaining 25% of wages and fringe benefits will be reimbursed. Customer must be hired for at least 30 hours or more and the hourly wage must be at least $8.00.
For more information, please contact Candace Rhinehart at (716) 487-5130.